Saturday, October 21, 2017

Mobile Powder Response Unit

Saw this ambulance repurposed as an RV the other day in Park City. Far and away the coolest snowmobile I’ve ever seen! This guy is winning at life. The back and side say, "Mobile Powder Response Unit". Furthermore, the back has an all capitalized “SNOWEMERGENCY”. The front seems to have a SNOWEMERGENCY in reverse just like the ambulance have an "AMBULANCE" in reverse for the benefit of your rear-view mirror. 

If you, the owner of this awesome vehicle, read this, identify yourself, take credit, and tell us about the inside of the vehicle and your travels! (I greyed out you plates to protect what's left of your privacy...)

Here are the pictures (click to enlarge):

Here is the response unit in all its glory. Seemingly in its summer
config with a mountain bike on top (this picture I found on the Net).

The same vehicle from the back. This is the picture I took from my car
last Thursday on the I80 at the Park City (Kimball Junction) exit.


2 comments:

  1. Mom tried sending me this. Too cool. Old and retired Ambulances go for pretty cheap here in the LA area....something to think about for future shenanigans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my Wambulance. I have traveled all around the west and live in Park City.

    ReplyDelete