Friday, September 11, 2015

Where do I get my Dynafit installed?

So you got your skis, you got your Dynafit (or any other tech bindings) and now you need to get them on. I do most of my binding installs myself because there is no part of skiing that I don’t enjoy. Having said that I do make an exception to the DIY thing and that’s Dynafit. Why? Because these are very sophisticated bindings that although they look all puny are more laterally stiff than most resort bindings at a fraction of the weight. This is a precision instrument and I want to make sure that the installation is up to task in order for me to realize all the benefits of being on a pair of Dynafit. To get to that you want a certified Dynafit installer to do the job. Below is a list of expert retailers in our area. There probably are more but I am only listing the ones I have had great experiences with. These retailers of course can offer a lot more than just binding installations.

Locals first - that is if you are from Park City:

White Pine Touring
Cost: $25.00
1790 Bonanza Dr,
Park City, UT 84060  
(435) 649-8710

White Pine will not be ready for this work until the second week of October so you can either wait till then or go down to Salt Lake. Also, the price will need confirmation, George was not exactly sure and told me "between $20 & $25 somewhere".

In Salt Lake City:

REI
Cost: $45.00
Canyon Rim Center
3285 3300 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84109
801 486 2100
$45.00

Wasatch Touring
Cost: $45.00
702 E 100 S,
Salt Lake City, UT 84102

Wasatch Powder House
Cost: $50.00
3138 East 6200
South Holladay, UT 84121
Map

No comments:

Post a Comment